Monday, December 26, 2005

Season's Greetings

I wish all visitors the warmest of season's greetings. I hope that you had a wonderful and joyous Christmas with family and loved ones.

My Christmas was very special. I spent it with my sons and their spouses. We joked and laughed a lot, reminisced about past Christmases, and shared events and personal experiences of 2005. We exercised and worshipped together. We dined out and probably ate more than we should have. And, we exchanged Christmas gifts. My only regret was that I wished my beautiful wife, Rita, could have been with us. She passed away four years ago. We all imagined her looking down from heaven, smiling, and taking delight in our festivities. She loved family gatherings and so looked forward to those times when our children would return home and we would be a complete family once again.

In just a few days, the e-book Joel Christopher and I have been writing will be completed and ready for its release. I plan to review it over the next couple of days to ensure all edits have been made.

Plan to participate in our free teleseminar on Thursday, Dec. 29, on how to make 2006 the best year ever for your Internet business. Or, if you are planning to start up an Internet business, we'll have specific info on how to get off to a quick and successful start. Teleseminar details will be released soon.

Best wishes this holiday season and the coming New Year!

Joe Lilli

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Tom Love said...

Joe, I hope that your book is truly a beginners guide. it's something that the internet marketing hopefulls have needed for a long time. Most of the marketing info online is for marketers who have already put up their site. I emailed Marlon several years ago about the need but I guess it got lost in the shuffle.
I have been working with Bill Hibbler for some time now but he is very busy writing a book for him & Joe Vitale about Mastermind Groups. So his help has been slim to none lately.
btw I live out in Bulverde north of SA. Maybe we can have coffee some day.
I'm a Christian too & sometimes the world seems to get mixed up or at odds with the Word in the business world. There is an 'l' of a difference.
I'd like to hear from you as I don't know of any other e marketers in the area.
Wishing you well in your endeavors,
Tom Love
texstead@yahoo.com

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for an old friend by the name of Micheal Lilli... is it possible that he is your brother? heatherrogers@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home