Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Complete Beginner's Guide to Making Money On the Internet From Home

More and more people who dream of running their own business are looking to the Internet as the place to start. An online business offers one of the hottest, most profitable business opportunities available today.

Plus, an online business offers many advantages. Work from home. No commute. No boss. Flexible work hours. Greater freedom. More time spent with the family. Greater income potential. And many others.

I'm writing a book, to be released in January 2006, called the Complete Beginner's Guide to Making Money on the Internet From Home. It targets people who want a simple, easy-to-follow system for getting started from scratch, who haven't a clue of how or where to begin, and who don't have much money to get it up and running.

The system has been tried and proven successful by an Internet marketer making a 7-figure income. So it's no theory or double-speak. It just grabs you by the hand and leads you down a carefully marked path toward success. The journey is geared to get the beginner up and running in less than 90 days...and without spending an arm and a leg.

I'm not a technie, nor have I ever run an online business. I'm what you'd call a "complete beginner" or, more fondly, a "newbie."

Like most newbies, I've been overwhelmed with all the many programs out there that offer me the path to riches. Unfortunately, many of these programs are confusing, vague, or too advanced to help someone just starting out.

I need the basics. I need an easy, follow-the-numbers type of system for creating a successful business. Something foolproof!

That's why I'm writing this book -- to help myself and to help others start a profitable online business. I'm getting to pick the brains of a master Internet marketer. What I learn from him, I put down on paper so others can benefit from his knowledge and experience.

The journey promises to be fun and exciting. I hope you follow along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home