Sunday, December 18, 2005

Complete Beginner's Guide nearing completion

As Christmas nears, so nears the completion of the book I am co-authoring with internationally-acclaimed Internet marketer Joel Christopher. It's exciting. After all, I've been writing most of my life, yet this will be the first book I've written.

Joel and I are hosting a teleseminar on Thursday, Dec. 29, at which time we will officially launch the book's release. It will initially be available as an e-book, but a print version is planned for late March/early April. I'll have more details in my next post.

This book won't be my last, however. Joel and I have others planned. Each successive book, presented as a continuing series, will take the "complete beginner" to a higher level of knowledge and expertise, and to even greater online success. We hope all persons aspiring to tap into the Internet's wealth and start their own business will be on the lookout in the months ahead for other publications in the series.

Until next time...all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home